Djinnworks has officially released their new “stickman” based game in the form of skateboarding. In Stickman Skate Battle, players will compete in a multiplayer event to outperform your opponent in a series of tricks. Think Tony Hawk lite.
From nosegrabs to backflip, you’ll be tasked of landing your tricks successfully across various skate parks and rack up the points. You’ll earn rewards and in-game currency to upgrade your skater’s features and skill set.
– 1vs1 high score battle, who performs the best tricks and gets the most points in one minute
– 1vs1 domination battle. Colorize all obstacles like ramps, rails, etc.. by performing the best tricks on them. Player owning the most obstacles wins
– Training mode. Train you skills whenever you want
– Tutorial. Learn the basics
– Weekly tournaments for all events
– Realtime multiplayer
– 8 beautiful designed and hand crafted levels
– Various different skilled characters including Stickman, Yellow, Baggy and Girls.
– Various skateboards with different abilities including Danger, Natural, Arrow and Hoverboard.
– 9 events to battle against all players around the world
– 15 spectacular tricks to perform
– Full controller support
– Leaderboards, Player invitation, Friend Challenges, Revenges