The Elder Scrolls: Legends by Bethesda brings forth a brand new collectible card game for your iPad. Each card brings its own qualities, abilities, and attributes to the table that will lead you on to victory. A great place to start for beginners is to understand what each symbol of the card represents before diving into the game.
There is a detailed breakdown in the game but I figured it’ll be worth sharing online as well. Based on the card image below, see details with corresponding number.
- Cost – Indicates how much magicka you need to summon this card
- Unique Gem – Your deck can only play one copy of a card that has a unique gem
- Name – Name of the card/character
- Card Type/Creature Type – This card types in The Elder Scrolls: Legends are Action, Creature, Item and Support. Creatures have individual types of their own such as Wood Elf, Orc, and Daedra
- Power – Creatures have power. This number indicates the amount of damage this creature will deal in combat.
- Health – Creatures have health. This number indicates the amount of damage this creature can take before it is destroyed
- Text Box – For Actions, this indicates the effects that will happen when the card is played. For Creatures, Items, and Supports, it also tells you about any ongoing abilities the card has.
- Attribute – Every card has one or two Attributes that are used in building decks. If a card has two, there will be a second Attribute icon in the lower right corner
- Rarity – This symbol tells you the rarity. Four rarities ar Common, Rare, Epic, and Legendary.